#887

Local animal shelter...




Today my lovelies i need to tell you about something i was reading last friday. The local animal shelter is in big trouble. Due to the current crisis we are all in and the lockdown the shelter isnt allowed to give out animals to adoptions. So they cant earn new money to make sure they can feed the pure souls they have there. But thats not enough. No. There are idiots bringing their dogs, cats and other small ones cause they are afraid they could get infected with this virus by their own animal. Seriously? How stupid the human race is. Its unbelievable. Anyway, the shelter is getting more full and the food for the little souls is getting rare and i was sitting here in my quarantine and thinking to myself that i need to help. But what can i do? Well, second life is an escape for all of us atm from this horrible situation and for me, during my blogging stuff and photographing also something where i can reach out to people. So what i did first today, was sorting over 5 hours my gacha stuff and i am far away from being done with this. I loaded up all and anything i could find in my messy inventory and want to share the link with you to the market place shop of mine. Cause each little linden will be used for buying food for my local shelter. So, have a look. Maybe you want something. Just keep in mind its for a good thing. 

Second i was thinking about is: I will offer profile pictures for customer for just 500 linden. This way hopefully more poeple want to have a new picture and this way we will collect more money for the shelter. Great idea? Isn´t it? At least i was talking to one of my best friends about that. And he invited me to a party where he made the dj again. So hat happend? I can tell ya...i was meeting lots of cool people and in this evening i collected 15263 linden for the shelter. The club i am talking about is called T H E V V I T C H H O U S E and you get the taxi to there by clicking it.
When you want to know more about this club and this amazing people, click the webside here <3



So, but i am not done collecting. There are lots of poor souls waiting for something to eat. Please dont hesistate to contact me inworld for a profile picture. I will love to do that for you. In case you cant help with my little project here, have a look for your own local shelter. Or the homeless people around. I am sure there is much help needed in many ways and we all can do a little bit. 

Lots of little people in many little places that do a lot of little things can change the face of the world!!

Last but not least, stay safe all. We will get through this crisis. And thank you for your attention <3


Have a look at the new post here



Comments

Popular Posts