#900

"Help for the shelter" project...



First, a little warning. This probably will be the longest post to read but i promise it´ s worth each minute you spend by doing this.

I got the idea for the whole project after reading about the need of the local animal shelter. I never expected that this idea would grow like this. But it happened and I can proudly report that I have now collected a total of 177481 linden dollars.




So 639,06 US Dollar. Sounds good? SOUNDS AMAZING!

After an other fee of 5% i need to pay to Tillia for changing, we still on 607,05 US Dollar




607,05 US Dollar to buy food for a shelter. 
I am still totally overwhelmed by all the support that I received so that in the end I achieved what I didn't even dare to dream of at the beginning.
At this point a big THANKS to all supporters, donors and clients who made this possible with me.
You guys rock!

A special thanks to [Rezz Room]. The whole team is not only wonderfully warm hearted and helpful, no, they are also generous and donated a huge sum for my project. They don't just design animals, they really love them. Thank you Bartazar, Elise and co. You are the greatest people I've met in a long time. Love you guys <3

A big thanks to all the wonderful people who ordered portrait pictures and donated more than i wanted for this. And of course all the people who bought all the gachas on my MP.  God bless you!!

Now let me tell you about the amazing event "Dancer for animals". 
Organized by the head of the Romperdales Micky Siamendes. I just asked if the guys would start a show for my project and it turned into an entire event. With a result of 70k linden dollars. For the shelter. Location for this was Lebensraum. Thank you so much to the owner for letting this all happen on their sim. More informations about the Romperdales and the other Dancer Groups who participated in this event you will find, when you scroll down. Always with the pictures from the great show they made for my project. I need to admit that i was crying half of the time during the show, cause people made this for my project....

The whole thing was moderated by the fantastic Zie, who filled the breaks with a quiz in which I was able to get all the sponsored gift cards from various designers out there. People had fun it seemed. A big thanks to my Lawrence who organized lots of this giftcards plus my best friend Daniela as the owner of Secret Poses and Johny from Paragon. All the support was much appreciated <3

We could see little dancing bees, amazons and cats on the stage and I'm so sorry for everyone who missed this great show. Really extraordinary what you can do in sl. I wasn't even aware of that.
That's why I want to share the contact information of the individual groups and of course of the great moderator. In case you are looking for something very special for your event or club.

Enough now with my blah blah... have a look at the pictures and be impressed. Sorry for the quality but with this amount of avatar around me i wasn´t able to take pictures with Ultra graphic. Forgive me for some grey faces or hair. <3


1. Debauche:

Contact: Laura Richards (laura.demonista)

Debauche is a  dance troupe hitting SL with amazing dance routines to excite, entertain and enthrall audiences. They are a little bit naughty, a little bit nice, a little bit sexy and more than a little classy.  Some call them burlesque but they are so much more than that. What they give is pure theater with an enticing touch of added naughtiness















2. Terpiscorps Artwerk

Contact: Chrissy (chrissy.rhiano)
Location

The Asylum at TerpsiCorps Isle is our newest live music, dance, party venue. We've gone out of our way to make you feel welcome (or committed.)

Join us for a memorable evening on 'the rock.'












3. Kiki´s Burlesque

Contact: Liqueur Resident /  Lillie Phenomena (lillie.orfan)

Flickr group













4. The Romperdales 

The hottest male dance group in sl. So i´ ve heard. Ladies , please don´t throw your panties against the screen now. winks

Contact: Micky Siamendes

The Romperdales FB Side




































And not to forget the wonderful Moderator Zie

Contact: Get Ex´Zie´ted


Ziedae of Ex'Zie'ted  is an amazing Master of Ceremony as well as a great DJ.

Ziedae comes to you with an exotic seductive voice entertaining crowds through fund-raisers, dance shows, weddings and birthdays! She is passionate about making sure everyone is involved in the event and works hard for the fund-raiser groups.

You want to know about her? Click the link and get in touch





Please stay tuned for more updates, when the food will be delivered to the shelter. This will take some days. So please be patient. I need to organize this in rl and make sure all is perfectly done. Love you all and i hope we can do this next year again maybe. That would be awesome

Dont forget:

Lots of little people in many little places that do a lot of little things can change the face of the world!!



Comments

Popular Posts