#1438

 Stories without winner...





Pose: Ckey Poses - Una Palabra @ CKey Poses
Dog: [Rezz Room] - Royal Poodle @ Access



Cold routine gets me through the day
our weapons rest, deep craters remain.
Remember is the poison of the present, the pressure bandage on my lifeline...

It´s quiet inside of me, no noise from outside.
No movement, not even pink blurrs
It´s quiet inside of me, i´m erasing your pictures
No resistence, stories without a winner..

The new banks remain unreched, cause old spirits sing old songs
and what the phoenix rises from the ashes, 
certainly is not the sum of old mistakes..

Im filling the empty glass, and look its getting day again outside..
The grey of the new morning is falling through the window
The perfect world flickers on tv
and i am standing up now to dispose of the new day

It´s  quiet inside of me, no noise fromoutside.
No movement, not even pink blurrs.
It´s quiet inside of me, i ´m erasing your pictures..
we did not wrote stories about winner...just loosers   




Comments

Popular Posts