#1238

Perfection has a name...

I blog for Lelutka a long time already, and still it surprises me again and again how perfect every new release is. I was playing with her a bit today and made this shape, which works wonderful with this new skin from Session. The head is worn as classic version this time. I hope you like :-)





Stylecard: 

Head: Lelutka - Ceylon Evo X @ Skin Fair
Body: TMP - Legacy @ The shops

Skin: Session - Fanny @ Skin Fair
Shape: The Hendes - Ceylon soon @ The Hendes

Hair: Stealthic - Clarity @ Stealthic
Freckles: Jack Spoon - Bryn Freckles @ Skin Fair

Eyes: Lilithium - Eyes vol.1 @ Skin Fair
Eyeshadow: HD Shadow default Lelutka

Lashes: [Pout!] - Oh My Lash! @ Skin Fair
Gems: FAKEICON - Mary Gems Collar @ FAKEICON    



The skin is available in 3 tones, as fullbody layer, chubby and skinny version.
Also you get 3 different nipple layer as extra








Comments

Popular Posts