#1193

 Don´t tell me that you know me....


You think you can define me, 
that i´m a tick in just one box
like my being is a door, that a single key unlocks

But let me tell you something....

I have the universe inside
i hold an untamed ocean, with a constant changing tide.
I´m home to endless mountains,
with tips that touch the sky
flocks of grand migrating birds and deserts harsh and dry.
I house the wildest rivers
and a host of sweeping plains
I feel in waves of sunshine or in unrelanting rains..

Don´t tell me that you know me..
That "this right here is what you are",
i am the universe in motion
for i was born from stars

~e.h.




Stylecard: 

Head: Lelutka - Sasha @ Lelutka
Body: Maitreya - Lara @ Maitreya

Skin: amara beauty - Nina @ amara beauty 
Shape: The Hendes - Sasha @ The Hendes

Hair: Truth - Soiree @ Truth
Dress: United Colors - Leyanahall wedding dress @ United Colors

Pose: SAPA - 66#9 @ SAPA


Comments

Popular Posts