#1143

 Frozen...

Anna, Elsa and we have a Olaf...

Its not just days, weeks or month..its years we talk about now and this frendship we have is special..what started as yedi child and her yoda ended in something like a sisterhood...its rare to have a friend like this in second life...but we are special..we always was and always will be..and we are not just sl friends anymore...we are rl friends and when ever you need me, i will rip my arm off to be there for you..and i know you would do the same for me...people like you make me believe in the good in this world and i appreciate this so much...knowing that NOTHING can get between us...some tried and failed badly...my Latinaaaaaaa bish...you are my favorite woman in this world...and when best friends could get married , i would ask you with a ring out of plastic..haha...thank you so much for being this strong part in my life...in both worlds...

Thank you to Quistis for doing this pose, which shows this friendship in this picture...wonderful work dear <3

And we both wearing Lelutka Heads...just saying <3





Pose: PosEd - Team Blanket @ PosEd

Comments

Popular Posts