#992

BERLIN...Who´ s gonna ride your wild horses...

I really think that music can say alot about peoples character. And when someone is able to feel the music and not just "listen" to it, it´s a gift. My music teacher told me once, that just 20% of the people actually are really able to "feel" music. Like Beethoven by example. He was deaf and able still to create this deep music. So i am one of this 20% people and i keep this gift as a treasure. When i put on my headphones and close my eyes i see the notes dancing in front of my eyes and feel them on my skin and im so sorry for everyone who isnt able to dig into this in this way.
Music is a way of healing, a way of communicate feelings. Music is a gift and i would not be able to survive without. No day without my piano or my headphones. Music leads me to be creative and be me....music let me play a song for my litttle daughter and make her sleep on my lap while i play the song on our piano and sing to her. Music is a feeling of home and at this point i want to say thank you to my dad who was seeing my passion when i was young and brought me on the right way...grazie mile my hero....mi manchi tanto <3

This album from U2 was recorded in Berlin. My hometown and i rather would die than to be somewhere else. Even my favorite irish guys called this city their home and stayed here for 2 years while doing this album. And its a masterpiece of passion. 

Even today, so many years after this U2 still show up on an underground station and give a little session...like a street musician. Thats why i love my hometown. It´s magical and out of the blue Bono Vox can say hi to you. 

And no matter what this city was going through during the 2nd world war and way after, we Berlin people are free and multiculture. We love the different colors of culture and skins. We love individuality. So fuck you racism!!! Not here!!! Not with us!!!! 




Stylecard: 

Head: LeLUTKA - Nova @ LeLUTKA
Body: Maitreya - Lara @ Maitreya

Skin: Session - Niko @ Session
Shape: The Hendes - Annika @ The Hendes

Hair: tram - I0618 @ tram
Dress: Pure Poison - Aurora dress (strip version) new @ faMESHed

Heels: NX-Nardcotix - Tasha Stiletto new @ Black Fair



Comments

Popular Posts