#847

Black Dragon...


it´s been a while since i found time to explore some second life sims and do some just for fun shots. I should do that more often cause it reminds me to the time when i started with sl photography and i wasnt blogging and had no rules to follow nor any deadlines. All i ever wanted was to show this little world with my eyes and i ended up as a big blogger. I love what i do today tho, so no worrie i will not stop doing this.  I just think , that we so badly need to do what we like to do and we need to find time for this. 
I thought i would go out and take a lot of pics. But it came like it is often. I was close to give up searching for a good shot and then i stop at this place and found this view. 
So, it´s just one motive but in 4 different styles. All i took in Black Dragon and peeps i need to tell you this viewer is amazing for pics. I use it for a while now already, but i thought i could show you with this post here what the hell is possible without much edit. I admit that i am a "Lightroom" junkie and i could not stop myself to play around with lights and colors in it. But the result is way better than it would had been in firestorm. So just a small edit i did, but also just cause i love it. It wasnt needed really :-)


The song i was listening to and inspired me to this,  you will find when you scroll down, like always ;-) And the pose is by CKey Poses. Thanks Clary, you such a sweetheart <3












Comments

Popular Posts