#812

Vintage Series....

and here is an other picture made for my vintage series. The album to this series you can find here

Now lets focus on this beautiful made style by Belle Epoque for the running faMESHed event. I am totally in love with this style. The bag is made by My bags by Mila and you will get it at the running eBento. Skin is available there as well.
The backdrop by Lyrium is so beautiful and sometimes this simple things can make a really grat pic, right? You want it? Go to equal10. You will get the fitting poses there as well.






Stylecard: 

Head: Genus Project - Classic Face @ Genus Project
Body: Maitreya - Lara @ Maitreya

Skin: Session - Pearl (full body BoM) @ eBento
Shape: my own

Hair: Doux - Zoe @ Doux
Outfit: Belle Epoque - {Linda} cream @ faMESHed

Bag: MY BAGS by Mila - My Tokyo brown @ eBento

Pose: Foxcity - Pretty bento pose set soon @ kustom9

Backdrop: Lyrium - Paris Backdrop @ Equal10


Comments

Popular Posts