#788

Cyber...

new skin release from Egozy. I am in love with it. I wear the BoM version on LeLutka Erin. But stay tuned. I will do a close up post soon to show this beautiful skin better.
 New hair by Monso and this amazing bodysuit is by Clef de Peau. Here on Signature Alice. I am totally in love with the curves of this body :-) You need more information about Alice? Click here
Pose is a new set from CKey Poses: Made for males, but hey look at me. Works perfectly here as well. Hope you like this as i do. Happy shopping peeps <3





Stylecard: 

Head: LeLUTKA - Erin @ LeLUTKA
Body: Signature - Alice @ Signature

Skin: Egozy - Britney @ Egozy
Shape: my own

Hair: [monso] - Julia @ kustom9
Bodysuit: Clef de Peau - X Bodysuit @ Clef de Peau

Pose: CKey Poses - Massimo 2 @ MoM



Comments

Popular Posts