#532

Gemma

New skin by [Session] for Dubai Event. It comes with shape for LeLutkas Simone Head, but i used my own shape and the Korina Head by LeLutka. And i am totally in love with this look. To make this sexy look complete i used some mesh nipples by [Session] as well. Enjoy :-) 



I can´t decide if you wear me out or wear me well
i just feel like i´m condemned to wear someone else´s hell
We´ve only reached the third day of a seven day binge
i can already see your name disintegrating from my lips



Stylecard: 

Head: LeLutka - Korina @ LeLutka
Body: Maitreya - Lara @ Maitreya

Skin: [Session] - Gemma @ Dubai
Shape: my own

Hair: Doux - Mecca @ Doux 

Ears: Pumec - Mesh Ears (group Gift) @ Pumec
Nipples: [Session] - Mesh Niplles Set 06 @ [Session]

Coat: ISON - Gina Jacket (nude) @ ISON



Comments

Popular Posts