362

The Dark Diva In Me 

I am a huge fan of this 20s styling. This classy style of the ladies in this time impressed me since my childhood. I loved to watch this old quiet movies and the hairs the women had. So it inspred me so much and i had this picture in mind when i saw the corsage. Here is my creation of styling for today. Hope you like it as much as i do.


She stays my hunger with a burning meal
and i feel shelter in her bloody sea
i call her devil and i call her god
she cures my soul while my senses rot

she is calling- my master is calling



Stylecard: 

Body: Maitreya - Lara @ Maitreya

Hair: Doux - Zoe @ Doux
Eyes: Lotus - Vintage Eyes @ Lotus at Skin Fair 2019
Lipstick: Sintiklia - Lipstick Shiny (Omega) @ Sintiklia at Skin Fair

Harness: United Colors - Melisa Shoulder Harness @ Belle Event
Corsage: BigBeautifulDoll - Vanity Latex Lingerie @ WCF9

Tattoo: Carol G - Afrodite Tattoo (Henna) @ Carol G at Skin Fair 2019
Nails: BLAXIUM - Anjari Claws Bento @ BLAXIUM at Skin Fair 2019





Comments

Popular Posts