#300

Ghost Shell

When i made this picture it was more for just being creative and use this great facetattoo which an friend of mine made. I like the outcoming tho. 
I shared it on Facebook and flickr and so many people asked me about the credits. 
My friend sells more than just this one on Marketplace and its really awesome made. You guys should have a look there. Its worth it , i promise. I am really impressed by this stuff and my creative mind is close to explode from ideas. Haha :-)



Stylecard: 

Hair: Moon Hair - Ethereal @ Moon Hair
Headpiece: Belle Epoque - {Dare to Dream} Headpiece Plum @ Lootbox
Kimono: =Zenith= - Kimono with Okobo @ =Zenith=
Facetattoo: Kimmy Revival - Ghost Shell Facetattoo @ Marketplace Shop

Happy shopping and lots of creative pictures ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts