#224

The ugly and beautiful

Aii & ego. the ugly and the beautyful. is a really great creator. I want to show you today some stuff from them. The leather collar and the fur stole.
Make up is by AUREALIS




Stylecard:

Head: GENUS Project - Mesh Head (beta) @ GENUS Project 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body @ Maitreya 

Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase @ Just Magnetized 
Hair: tram - H0928 @ tram

Skin: Mila - Vivian Skin @ Mila Store 
Shape: My own- not to sell

Eyeliner: AUREALIS - Graphic Eyeliner (Genus Project Make up Collection) @ AUREALIS
Lipstick: AUREALIS - Brave Lipstick /Genus Project Make up Collection) @ AUREALIS

Collar: {egosumaii} - dark leather collar @ aii & ego
Fur Stole: {aii} - Luxurious Fur Stole @ aii & ego

Pantie: [I<3F]&co. - undress me slip @ [I<3F]&co.


Enjoy your shopping tour :-)

Comments

Popular Posts