#119

For my Light


It is hard to even think about my life before you. You have made all of my past make sense, my mistakes, my failures and all i have learned from them, i am not saying i learned all but i will continue making mistakes and one day i hope to be everything you deserve. 

It is such a mixture of events that lead me to drop on your head at Magi of Ianda and even at that point i didnt know what was to come. It was fate i am more sure about it everyday.

Knowing i get to hold your hand, wrap my arms around you and look deep into your eyes pressing my lips onto yours feeling your warmth, is a feeling words cant even describe. Soon babylove soon <3

If you only knew how many times a day i look at your picture and smile, you give me the energy to get through everything and anything just by being you, my rock

I love you baby





Comments

Popular Posts